Quartz Mountain Resort Arts & Conference Center...
The Choice for Oklahoma Resorts!
Located 17 miles north of Altus in the Wichita Mountains of southwestern Oklahoma near the Texas border, Quartz Mountain Resort Arts and Conference Center is ideally located just two and a half hours from Oklahoma City and four hours from Dallas, TX making it the perfect location for corporate retreats, national conferences, workshops, family reunions, destination weddings, and quiet escapes.
Southwest Oklahoma's premiere destination resort retains an element of the mystical and sacred that contributes to the overall atmosphere of the lodge-style hotel. Custom, hand painted art donated to the resort provides a visual of the rich heritage.
No matter if you are looking for a unique location for destination wedding, or just a destination to get away to -- Quartz Mountain Resort is the perfect location. Come hike in the mountains, go boating on the lake, play a round of golf, explore the Arts Institute, or just relax at the lodge!
Though Quartz Mountain Resort is located in an isolated spot, guests can still keep in touch with the outside world. Guests have access to Wi-Fi high-speed internet in their rooms and there is complimentary Wi-Fi in the lobby of the resort.
- Walkin' on Chalk Arts Festival, Altus, OK, April 14, 2014
- Rent City 100 Opening Night at Altus Speedway, Lone Wolf, OK, April 26, 2014
- Altus Rock-N-Rumble Car Show and Cruise, Lone Wolf, OK, May 2-3, 2014
- Memorial Day Weekend at Altus Speedway, Lone Wolf, OK, May 3, 2014
- Western Oklahoma State College Spring Graduation, Lone Wolf, OK, May 10, 2014