Quartz Mountain Resort Arts & Conference Center...
The Choice for Oklahoma Resorts!
Located 17 miles north of Altus in the Wichita Mountains of southwestern Oklahoma near the Texas border, Quartz Mountain Resort Arts and Conference Center is ideally located just two and a half hours from Oklahoma City and four hours from Dallas, TX making it the perfect location for corporate retreats, national conferences, workshops, family reunions, destination weddings, and quiet escapes.
Southwest Oklahoma's premiere destination resort retains an element of the mystical and sacred that contributes to the overall atmosphere of the lodge-style hotel. Custom, hand painted art donated to the resort provides a visual of the rich heritage.
No matter if you are looking for a unique location for destination wedding, or just a destination to get away to -- Quartz Mountain Resort is the perfect location. Come hike in the mountains, go boating on the lake, play a round of golf, explore the Arts Institute, or just relax at the lodge!
Though Quartz Mountain Resort is located in an isolated spot, guests can still keep in touch with the outside world. Guests have access to high-speed internet in their rooms and there is complimentary Wi-Fi in the lobby of the resort.
- Altus Air Force Base, Altus, Oklahoma, September 24, 2014 to December 31, 2014
- Pumpkin Palooza & Punkin Chunkin' Festival, Hobart, Oklahoma, November 1, 2014
- Ciera MacKenzie, Lawton, Oklahoma, November 8, 2014
- Craft Harvest Show, Lawton, Oklahoma, November 21-23, 2014
- Christmas in the Park, Elk City, Oklahoma, November 28, 2014 to December 31, 2014
- Brent Johnson & The Call Up, Lawton, Oklahoma, December 18, 2014